We enjoyed Mexico's hospitality, and now we're back in the states spreading the joy of living south of the border!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thank you!

Good to know that I have very smart, thoughtful, and great blog readers. I'm used to talking to anyone and everyone, but here I have a small audience that can understand me ;) so sometimes I get too caught up in my own thoughts. Thanks to some amazing responses to my Friday blog, I now have some great ideas as to what I can "do" with my time once we move back to MI. And those great ideas got me thinking about more good ideas, so now my ever-vivid imagination can start to plan out imaginary days in my future.

I'm looking into substitute teaching & library clerking - both of which I'm overqualified to do, but are flexible and pay a little bit - as well as some regular volunteering work, esp. with the Latino mission and the American Cancer Society, and finally supplementing with a few university classes I've been wanting to take.

Maybe I'll finally learn the piano and get into shape. I have to be really bored to finally get to those things on the bottom of my "whenever I have extra time" to-do list.

No comments: