We enjoyed Mexico's hospitality, and now we're back in the states spreading the joy of living south of the border!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Teamwork

Rumor has it that moms/wives do most of the childcare and housework in American families. Not sure how true that is... but I thought I'd take an opportunity to brag on my DH, who does most of the meal prep and cleaning in our house. In Mexico, we have a full-time housekeeper and a rental house, so there I sometimes forget how much Dave normally does when we're at home in MI. Over this break, when we were back home, he and I worked together to clean the house and prepare Christmas dinner for my family, plus he took the lead on some small house repairs that needed to be done. He also is very popular with our niece and nephew, likely bc he plays with them when we visit.

Meeting our most newest nephew (he's currently super easy to take care of!)


Resting with our sick nice & nephew



Cooking in our kitchen

No comments: