We enjoyed Mexico's hospitality, and now we're back in the states spreading the joy of living south of the border!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

you can take the teacher out of the school...

So, after a long day of driving, and waiting, and working, and driving, and waiting, and getting lost, and speaking a lot of Spanish, and more driving, and more waiting, I was looking forward to a long lonely night at home. (Dave's on a business trip).
So I stop at a convenience store to buy some corona, or at least full-fat Ben&Jerry's ice cream.
I walk out with oatmeal cookies and organic milk.
Somehow, Christian teacher is oozing out of my pores and I can't even fake it.
Sheesh

2 comments:

Beth- the mama bee said...

Well, public school teachers drink a lot... so do stay at home moms on no nap days ;) so, maybe we can have a drink together in Indiana!

Kelly said...

sounds great! I keep forgetting that I'm a grown-up and allowed to do that kind of thing...