We enjoyed Mexico's hospitality, and now we're back in the states spreading the joy of living south of the border!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Top 10 questions I'm sick of answering with a smile

10. Why Mexico? Are you kidding? yes, this is all a big joke. thanks for your support

9. Where exactly in Mexico? this is followed by a glazed look as I try to explain, so I keep wondering why people are asking!

8. Are you going to teach Spanish? um... no. I'm going to learn it.

7. Why are you leaving so soon? soon??!! Dave's been gone since April 1!!
So you've been all by yourself? no, actually, there's a couple of single guys staying with me to keep me company (oops!)

6. What are you going to do with the house? we're renting it out

5. So when are they moving in? um... funny you should ask...

4. Are you driving? you've got to be kidding!

3. When does the moving truck come? three weeks ago ... haven't you noticed I wear the same 4 outfits over and over again??!!

2. When do you come back? anytime we want to buy a plane ticket...

1. Do you have a place to stay? nah, we were going to live in a box.

No comments: