We enjoyed Mexico's hospitality, and now we're back in the states spreading the joy of living south of the border!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful

The U.S. is one of the only countries with a day set aside for giving thanks. Then, we fill it up with stressful travel, family pressure, new recipes, and too much shopping. Even so, the holiday is purely "united-states-ian" and I love it. I love eating too much, shopping too much, and getting too many hugs from relatives - wait, I can never have too many hugs.

So if you're reading this over the Thanksgiving holiday - STOP!! I'd rather talk with you in person, and so would the rest of the people who know you. So call, email, text, or facebook me today. I'd love to tell you how thankful I am that you are in my life.

And if you don't get a chance, I'll tell you now. Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reminder to keep in touch with people irl. :-)