We enjoyed Mexico's hospitality, and now we're back in the states spreading the joy of living south of the border!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Crazy Weather!

El nino was so named bc it normally hit latin America at Christmas time every few years or so; "el nino" means the boy child, and is spanish slang, during Christmas, for the Christ child.

We have been having some crazy weather during "semana santa" or holy week, also. I'm not sure if that would be "el senor" (the Lord) or what. It was beautiful in MI while I was there & everyone was asking if I brought the warm weather with me. I must have left it up north, though, bc it hailed and snowed in Mexico City yesterday. It's crisp and cool outside today and the storms destruction is all around.
I'm starting to feel like a barometer.

No comments: